Sunday 8 January 2012

Stuff I Love

I'm Obsessed!

I think it's fairly obvious that I'm a fan of colour, rich, vibrant, bright colours, delicate beautiful colours, feminine colours, neon colours, colour palettes of all kinds of descriptions. It seems to be the thing that catches my attention first, especially when used in beautiful patterns. Colours seem to bring out a spontaneous emotional reaction in me in a way that many other things don't, it's so immediate and pleasurable.  So I think I'm going to post some pictures of things with colours that I love, simply because I can, and because I think beautiful colours make the world a better place.

Here are some photos of products by a company called Wood & Wool started by a lady called Ingrid Jansen. She makes stools from recycled bits of wood sourced from various places and covers them them with very gorgeous crocheted seat covers. I'm a bit obsessed with the colours she chooses. Here's a link: Wood Wool Stool








No comments:

Post a Comment