Saturday 17 December 2011

Textiles to Die For


Fancy Moon - Fancy Fabrics

I just had to do a quick post on one of the best online fabric stores I've found. You may well have come across it before but it was new to me when my sister gave me a link to it, accompanied by a very very large hint for her christmas present. It's called Fancy Moon fabrics, and here's the link:http://www.fancymoon.co.uk/
 Those who know me know I have a slight fetish for beautiful textiles, new and vintage. Anything with beautiful, colourful prints and patterns reduces me to a childlike state of excitement, and this site definitely had fabrics fitting the bill. If only I had enough money to buy a bit of everything, I'd be a happy woman! Here is a selection of some of my favourites, enjoy:








































No comments:

Post a Comment