Thursday 15 December 2011

Roses Galore

Wedding Cup Cake Delight


Another relatively short notice cake job, this time for a friend of the family who decided she didn't want a long engagement and gave me two weeks to come up with a design and then make everything. I didn't mind though, I seem to work better under pressure and it was a nice job. She wanted ALOT of cupcakes, but something simple and straightforward, decorated with red roses and other delightful objects, a bit of a fresh summer tea party look. If I'm being honest, I wish it had been a nicer venue, but that wasn't up to me, and the wedding was lovely. I wish I'd had a bit more time, and there are things I would have done differently, but that's the way it goes. I really enjoyed making the roses and doing something pretty, and every job is a learning curve.











No comments:

Post a Comment